Largo Housing Services
RENT AND MORTGAGE ASSISTANCE
Contact 211 (by phone) or text "covidcares" to 898211 to apply for rent and mortgage assistance if your household has experienced a loss in income during COVID-19.
The City of Largo in following the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommendation for social distancing has closed Largo City Hall to the public starting on 8 am on Thursday, March 19, 2020. A COVID-19 resource page is available to residents and businesses experiencing impacts during this time. The Housing Division is reachable by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notice of Availability for Public Viewing
- Public Notice of Comment Period and Public Hearing for 2019-2020 Annual Action Plan Substantial Amendment (COVID-19) and Citizen Participation Plan Amendment
- Public Notice of Comment Period for 2020-2024 Consolidated Plan, including the 2020-21 Annual Action Plan
- Public Notice of Comment Period for 2020 Analysis of Impediments to Fair Housing
- Serve low-income households, most of which have no other resources to make home repairs
- Help provide a safe and healthy living environment for residents of all ages, including helping the City’s aging population and residents with special needs to be able to live independently in their homes
- Offer opportunities for contractors to do business with the City
June 01, 2020
The City of Largo has created a COVID-19 Recovery Team to safely and strategically begin a phased approach of reopening city facilities to the public. This team is comprised of individuals from various departments at all levels of the organization.
May 26, 2020
Community Center, Highland, and Southwest will reopen its fitness center doors with limited capacity starting on May 26
May 25, 2020
You’re invited to take a walk on the wild side and meet some of Largo’s most entertaining residents: our animals from McGough Nature Park. Join us virtually to see a variety of educational wildlife and learn about their habits and habitats and how we can play a role in keeping them safe and healthy.
May 21, 2020
Whether you are applying for either type of unemployment/re-employment assistance (state or federal), be prepared to provide your state legislator’s staff members with the following information.
May 07, 2020
To accommodate local business owners and assist with compliance under the Governor’s Executive Order 20-112 issued on April 29, the City has created temporary guidelines for seating at restaurants in open outdoor spaces, such as lawns and parking areas.
April 06, 2020
Are you interested in learning more about major City projects happening in and around the Largo community over the next five years? From new fire stations, playgrounds and vehicles to drainage and road improvements, you can explore the City's new Capital Improvements Program (CIP) with the online CIP project explorer. The City of Largo values community input, and you can share your priorities and balance the City's capital budget yourself online using our interactive budget balancing tool.