Although Commissioner Donna Holck was born in West Islip, New York, she graduated from Seminole High School in 1981. After graduation, she pursued a career as an Education and Sales Director for Unique Nails, Inc., and then became owner for over 20 years. Commissioner Holck was also an educator at Lorraine’s Academy and is the current owner of DGH Tax Consulting, Inc. In addition to these successes, she is a Class of 2014 Largo Citizens’ Academy Graduate and Florida League of Cities - Institute for Elected Officials I, II, III, IV, Graduate.
Commissioner Holck has a husband, Gary.
Commissioner Holck was elected to the City Commission for a four-year term in 2014 and again in 2018.
- City of Largo Citizens Academy Graduate, 2014
- Florida League of Cities - Energy, Environment and Natural Resources Policy Committee (2016-Present)
- Continuum of Care (CoC) Board (Formerly known as The Homeless Leadership Board) (2017-Present)
- Executive Governance Board - 2nd Vice Chair (2019)
- Liaison for the City of Largo Homeless Task Force
- Graduate of Institute for Elected Municipal Officials (IEMO) I, II, III, IV
- Appointed to the Target Employment and Industrial Lands Study (TEILS) Advisory Committee
- My Hope Chest, 501(c)(3) Executive Advisory Board of Directors and Secretary