- Demographic information
- Largo market area development updates
- Annexation assistance
- Site selection and commercial space assistance
- Preliminary site plan review assistance
- Referrals and resources for technical assistance
- Business expansion and redevelopment incentives
- Opportunity Zone information
- Take a virtual tour of Largo's employment and activity centers
- Forward Pinellas Average Annual Daily Traffic Count Map for Pinellas County
- Looking for ways to make your business more sustainable? Check out Largo's Sustainable Business Guide.
January 18, 2023
The City of Largo has been named a 2022 Tree City USA® by the Arbor Day Foundation for its continued commitment to effective urban forest management. This marks the thirty-third year Largo has earned this national honor from the Arbor Day Foundation.
January 03, 2023
The City of Largo, along with municipalities across the United States, received American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) funds to support local recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic and strengthen overall community health and resilience.
December 21, 2022
The City of Largo is proud to announce the 2023 dates for ShredFest, the free document shredding and recycling event. Please join us on January 14, April 15, and October 14 at the Starkey Road Recycling Center (1551 Starkey Rd) from 9am-12pm or until the trucks are full.
November 04, 2022
Largo City Commission, City Leadership, and the Horizon Project Team joined the project architect, ASD│SKY and Biltmore Construction in Downtown Largo for an official groundbreaking ceremony of Horizon West Bay in Fall 2022. Mayor Woody Brown and City Manager Henry Schubert welcomed guests and talked about Horizon as a true investment in a Downtown vision.
May 12, 2022
As part of the current roadway restoration on 20th Street, beginning Tuesday, May 17, the City's contractor will begin construction on the northbound lane of 20th Street between West Bay Drive and Melhenbacher Road. The northbound lane will be closed and northbound traffic will not be permitted between West Bay Drive and Melhenbacher.
Largest City in Tampa Bay
Acres of Park Land