The Largo Community Redevelopment Agency was established in 1995 through Pinellas County Board of County Commissioners Resolution No. 95-225 and is comprised of members of the Largo City Commission. The Agency oversees two Districts, West Bay Drive (1997) and Clearwater-Largo Road (1996) and complies with the rules and regulations established under Chapter 163 Florida Statues, and those imposed by Pinellas County. Currently only the West Bay Drive District has tax increment financing funds to assist in the redevelopment and revitalization of the District.
The CRA Board established an advisory body, the Community Redevelopment Agency Advisory Board (CRAAB), which provides feedback and recommendations to the CRA Board and staff members on the programs and activities for the two Districts. For more on this board, please look under the Related Pages tab on the left of this page.
Under State Statues, the CRA is required to report and make available the Annual Financial Budget and the CRA Annual Report. Below are links to both of the current documents. Past documents can be found under the Documents tab to the left on this page. Copies of the Annual Reports and Budgets are filed with the Largo City Clerk and will be made available for public inspection upon request by calling 727-586-7360 Ext. 3 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Review a digital map of the Community Redevelopment Districts.
- Fiscal Year 2020 Community Redevelopment Agency Annual Report
- Fiscal Year 2021 Community Redevelopment Agency Budget
- Fiscal Year 2019 Community Redevelopment Agency Annual Report
- Fiscal Year 2020 Community Redevelopment Agency Budget
- Fiscal Year 2018 Community Redevelopment Agency Annual Report
- Fiscal Year 2019 Community Redevelopment Agency Budget
- Fiscal Year 2017 Community Redevelopment Agency Annual Report
- Fiscal Year 2018 Community Redevelopment Agency Budget
- Fiscal year 2016 Community Redevelopment Agency Annual Report
Review Resolution No. 2287 incorporating amendments to the West Bay Drive Community Redevelopment District Plan, set forth in the 15 Year Review Report and the Capital Expenditures Budget for Fiscal Year 2016-2030.