You’re invited to participate in a Virtual Neighborhood Information Meeting to learn about an upcoming project. Due to city facility closures in response to COVID-19 (Coronavirus) to ensure the health and safety or our staff, residents, and customers, Neighborhood Meetings will continued to be offered virtually. Residents and businesses can participate with comments via phone, email, and online.
A Neighborhood Information Meeting is part of Largo’s Development Review process. The purpose of the meeting is to offer neighboring property owners an opportunity for involvement and to bring awareness of new projects. The meeting is intended to help neighbors, staff and the project team to identity specific issues not addressed by development code policies and to ensure compatibility between existing development and new development.
- Meeting for Skyview Townhomes (May 14, 2020)
- Meeting for Virtu Townhomes (May 28, 2020)
- Meeting for Sector 2 - Single Family Subdivision (August 12, 2020)
- Meeting for 7-Eleven Redevelopment (August 19, 2020)
- Meeting for Jomar Villas (November 18, 2020)
- Meeting for ABC Liquor (November 19, 2020)
- Meeting for Les Chateau de Largo (November 23, 2020)
- Meeting for Grand Oaks Apartment (December 2, 2020)
- Meeting for Fifth-Third Bank (January 6, 2021)
- Meeting for Mazda Clearwater (January 13, 2021)
- Meeting for New Commercial Development at 4825 East Bay Drive (January 20, 2021)
- Meeting for Tire Pro Tire Shop (January 27, 2021)