The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.
Documents sorted by SEQ in Ascending Order within category
Building Services3 documents
Short Term Vacation Rentals8 documents
- Short-Term Vacation Rental Ordinance No. 2019-28 Short-Term Vacation Rental Ordinance 2019-28
- Installing and Maintaining Smoke Alarms
- DBPR Sanitaion Requirements.pdf
Community Standards Inspection Requirements:4 documents
Fire Department Inspection Requirements:1 document
Planning & Development Services19 documents
- Comprehensive Development Code Contains the Land Development Regulations for the City of Largo.
- Owner Authorization Form.pdf The Property Owner Agent Authorization form shall be required should a person/ group submit for a permit or project on behalf of a property owner.
- Transfer of Development Rights Application A Transfer of Development Rights is a development technique which allows a land owner to separate the rights to develop his land from the land itself and transfer those rights to other land.
- Conditional Use Application 2023.pdf
- Alcoholic Beverage Sales Affidavit Acknowledgement that the establishment will and is required to maintain a greater than 50% ratio of food and nonalcoholic beverage sale.
- Development Agreement Application A Development Agreement (DA) is a contract between the City of Largo and a property owner or authorized agent, detailing the obligations of both parties and specifying the standards and conditions that will govern development of a property.
- Development Order (DO) Final Site Plan Application A Development Order is issued by the Development Controls Officer upon approval of an official board, commission, or administrative officer authorizing a specific use and development and further authorizing the subsequent issuance of necessary permits.
- Development Review Committee (DRC) Preliminary Site Plan Review Application Review from the Development Review Committee (DRC) is required for any Full Scale Site Plan Review submittals. Upon submission of a complete DRC application, the DRC will hold a meeting and inform the applicant what changes, if any, are necessary to ensure that the application will be consistent with the Comprehensive Plan, Strategic Plan, the requirements of this CDC, and any other applicable regulations.
- Donation Bin Registration Form All persons or businesses who own and operate a donation bin in Largo must register and update donation bin registrations on or before October 1 of each year.
- Future Land Use Map (FLUM) Amendment Proposed FLUMAs are amendments to the Future Land Use Element of the City's Comprehensive Plan and are subject to review and approval, by the City Commission and the Board of County Commissioners (BCC), sitting as the Countywide Planning Authority (CPA).
- Grand Opening Banner/Promotional Sign Permit Signs that are designed for short periods of display and are intended to promote new businesses, grand openings and special business events or promotions.
- Hardship Relief Application Permission to deviate from one or several standards of this CDC when the strict application of such a standard would render a parcel incapable of reasonable economic use. Deviation from specified provisions or development standards may be allowed when, because of the particular physical surroundings, shape, or topographical condition of the property, compliance would result in an undue hardship for the owner
- Land Use Letter Request To obtain written verification of land use (City of Largo does not have zoning) and further property information.
- Master Signage Plan Form To provide information about what signs already exist on a property when an application for a development permit is made; to eliminate the need to recompute the dimensions and location of each permitted sign when a sign administration or enforcement question arises; and to provide for signs commensurate with the identification needs of larger, multi-tenant sites.
- Mobile Food Dispensing Vehicle Vending Site Application Applies to private properties that desire to allow daily sales from food trucks.
- Pinellas County School Notification Form Required for all new residential developments with over 25 new units to notify the district of new addresses.
- Short-Term Vacation Rental Responsible Party Form Applies to parties renting/ leasing all or any portion of a dwelling unit as a short-term vacation rental.
- Small Scale Site Plan Application A Small Scale Review is an expedited administrative review process for small building renovations, expansions, or other similar site improvements. Specific impacts of the proposed development relating to building setbacks, intensity of use, stormwater drainage obstructions, tree removal and easements are administratively reviewed to ensure that no adverse impacts will result from the proposed improvements.
- Temporary Event Applies to outdoor seasonal sales, roadside vendors, and/or on-site promotional events. It is a temporary sale which may also include tent sales and other extension of premise permits.